watsayou.blogspot.com/: Cease
 
 
Wednesday, January 07, 2009
Cease
From the lack of updates you see on this blog, you probably had been thinking something has gone quite wrong.

It is not because of the decrease in interest on blogging. In fact, as of the beginning of 2009, I had broken my all-time record by having FIVE blogs on my hands!

So you see it's quite hard to manage. Plus I got my studies, I got my commitments.. Hence, this blog will cease to exist in time to come. You'll still see me over at
缘来缘去, though.

Happy New Year to all, and keep blogging. I still love reading all your blogs :))
posted by 木杉 @ 22:45  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates