watsayou.blogspot.com/: Scheduled Postings
 
 
Sunday, June 01, 2008
Scheduled Postings


And I is back in sg!!

Steady right. Away liao still can update blog. Kudos to schedule postings!!


I hope you all enjoyed The Great Escape series =))



posted by 木杉 @ 18:01  
7 Comments:
  • At June 02, 2008 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    my kor is a smart boy. =) If you realise, all the timing of the blog "the great escape" series is posted at 00:15
    =x

     
  • At June 03, 2008 1:29 AM, Blogger 木杉 said…

    ya! =))

     
  • At June 03, 2008 9:00 PM, Blogger AhKai said…

    Huh?! U away?

    lol.. didnt realize sia!!

    HOW YOU DO IT!? teach me =)

     
  • At June 04, 2008 1:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "the great escape" series quite cute de ~~:)

     
  • At June 04, 2008 8:04 PM, Blogger 木杉 said…

    xinwei:
    thx! =)

    ah kai:
    there's an article on the dashboard that teaches you how to do it, quite simple de:

    http://buzz.blogger.com/2008/05/blogger-now-schedules-future-dated.html

    ^^

     
  • At June 04, 2008 8:19 PM, Blogger AhKai said…

    OOO.. I tried before, it didnt work.. but this time it work well. Thanks!

     
  • At June 13, 2008 12:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    To ah kai,
    Cos... muz hav my kor to recommend you the website den can work one ma... hehehehe!

    P/S: kor you owe me $10 for this comment

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates