watsayou.blogspot.com/: LOL!
 
 
Friday, June 06, 2008
LOL!









posted by 木杉 @ 16:08  
4 Comments:
  • At June 07, 2008 12:31 AM, Blogger Lynn said…

    onmg omg ELLIES! =p

    hehehe.

    but dont ya think it kinda looks like Timba (Is that his name? u noe, Simba's wild board friend in Lion King. I think i got the name wrong well where were we.) right. Dun u think it looks like "timba" when its flipping in mid-air~~

    xD

     
  • At June 08, 2008 6:32 PM, Blogger 木杉 said…

    haha! is the name "Timon"? i dunno but i "yahoo-ed" and found the name. i remember "Hakuna Matata" though!

    i can just keep staring at the jumping elephant animation pic man.

     
  • At June 08, 2008 7:55 PM, Blogger AhKai said…

    Its Timon! ^^

     
  • At June 08, 2008 11:35 PM, Blogger Lynn said…

    o ya its Timon. I'm so sorry i combined TIMon and simBA. haha.

    Yay! Means u r ellie-addicted too =p

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates