watsayou.blogspot.com/: Zoo
 
 
Sunday, May 04, 2008
Zoo


Trumpeting!





This one sprayed water on me!







A friendly gesture between Man and animal.
After this geture got fruits to eat, so very friendly.



I didn't know elephants can smile!







Orang Utans feeding time.
They ate sugar canes. Pronounced as "SU-GAR". I insist.


You look at them (it) and you think "COOL".


Sleek and powerful.








posted by 木杉 @ 18:42  
3 Comments:
  • At May 04, 2008 8:06 PM, Blogger Lynn said…

    ELEPHANTS!~~~~ XD

    But why are the elephants photos 朦朧one?? =/

    and and, you are damn lucky to be sprayed by the ellies =)

    Now, do you love elephants as much as i do? =p

     
  • At May 04, 2008 8:41 PM, Blogger 木杉 said…

    becuz it was a very sunny day. and becuz i took the photos with my very powerful 1.3megapixel w550i camera-phone. ^^

    i like elephants!!! i is very amused by the fact tt they can smile!!! but lynn, nobody LUV ellies as much as u do. next time u can get married with the ellies lined up in 2 rows, twirling their trunks and trumpeting while u and the groom walk thru. cool right!!

     
  • At May 05, 2008 9:09 PM, Blogger AhKai said…

    AHHHH... You got to see Cheetah and lion in such a nice view!

    That time I go cant take good pictures of them! T.T

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates