watsayou.blogspot.com/: Freeze!
 
 
Friday, May 02, 2008
Freeze!




The description said:

The day London froze. Inspired by http://www.ImprovEverywhere.com and made a reality by 100's of volunteers. At exactly 3:30pm on a secret cue, almost everyone in the square froze. The few bewildered tourists didn't know what was happening. For 5 minutes the participants held their positions, and then magically everyone unfroze.

I think it's kinda cool.

Reminds me of the game I played when I was a kid. We will chant "Santa Clause something something something" (I forgot what we chanted) and then we will have to stop moving. One of will break into laughter like 5seconds later and then he/she will "lost". Then he/she will try to make the rest of us laugh and lose.

It was silly; it was fun =)) If I was at the square, I swear I won't be able to resist going around tickling everyone who froze~ OOPZ





posted by 木杉 @ 00:15  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates