watsayou.blogspot.com/: Superman
 
 
Wednesday, April 09, 2008
Superman




I'd always like Superman.

Because of his powers, his invulnerability, his sense of justice.

Everyone needs a hero like him.

But given a choice, I will not want to be in his shoes/ boots.

His popularity is based on his ability to help, to be around when anyone needs him.

Try losing your ability and see how the world treats you.

I will never want to be Superman.



posted by 木杉 @ 23:17  
2 Comments:
  • At April 11, 2008 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that is why i always like to be a under dog! hahhhha.

    *There is no need to fear, under dog is here!*
    under dog is a movie.


    xian

     
  • At April 11, 2008 11:24 PM, Blogger 木杉 said…

    xian:
    hahahhaha u so power really go read through my blog!! now my blog black with blue wordings very hard to read de.. muz take care of your eyes la

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates