watsayou.blogspot.com/: Sometimes When We Touch
Wednesday, April 02, 2008
Sometimes When We Touch
Yes, I like "Sometimes When We Touch" toO!
By Dan Hill
He sings really really well. But I is madly in love with Olivia Ong's version:
Lastly, to answer your question:
Maybe we'll live better if we get rid of bad memories. But our lives will definitely be a lot less colourful.
=))
posted by 木杉 @
20:11
1 Comments:
At
April 05, 2008 12:51 AM
,
Anonymous
said…
thank you. detox is on its way.
-that fish.
Post a Comment
<< Home
about me
Recent Posts
Love, Me
Haircut
Block
Who Else?
Smile
I Have No Idea How To Begin
Q & A
10 Minutes
Script Reading
Picture Talk
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
缘来缘去
Template by
thank you. detox is on its way.
-that fish.