| Tuesday, April 01, 2008 |
| Love, Me |
This is my all-time favourite song. Favourite as in FAVOURITE.
So I is quite happy to find this MV.. and happy too, that I can share +)
Love lasts longer back in the good old days. Even though the-good-old-days-people cannot distinctly define "love". (well, who can?)
|
posted by 木杉 @ 21:23  |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
that was one of my fave song, along with sometimes when we touch.
memories, would we live better if we get rid of them?
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
| |
|
|
| about me |
|
|
| Recent Posts |
|
| Archives |
|
| Quote |
| If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty |
| Links |
|
|
| Template by |
|
|
that was one of my fave song, along with sometimes when we touch.
memories, would we live better if we get rid of them?