watsayou.blogspot.com/: Love Actually
 
 
Friday, April 25, 2008
Love Actually

Have you ever watch "Love Actually"?

I never had the chance to sit down and watch the whole show properly. But I remember this scene.

So do a lot of people.







posted by 木杉 @ 11:41  
5 Comments:
  • At April 26, 2008 8:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yesh, i watched the whole show and i remember it.
    hahha, next time when u are wooing someone can do the same thing also :P

    xian

     
  • At April 26, 2008 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wah, after see the youtube
    i feel that this movie look quite nice de leh
    you got this movie or not? i want to see leh~~

     
  • At April 26, 2008 11:07 PM, Blogger AhKai said…

    lol.. I also didnt have the chance to watch it.. But hope I can have a chance to watch it this xmas...

     
  • At April 27, 2008 1:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lol i love this part.
    love, have its time and fate too.

    a fish

     
  • At April 27, 2008 10:47 PM, Blogger 木杉 said…

    no gut ><

    no i dun have that movie =(

    ya they show this show every x'mas =)

    agree ^^

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates