watsayou.blogspot.com/: Black
 
 
Sunday, April 06, 2008
Black


They say black equals energy-saving leh. Earth-hour.

I don't think I need to explain Earth-hour, do I? Click here.

Even Google goes black, if you notice. Black Google is called "
Blackle". Yeah.

Blackle says (and I quote):


"Blackle saves energy because the screen is predominantly black. "Image displayed is primarily a function of the user's color settings and desktop graphics, as well as the color and size of open application windows; a given monitor requires more power to display a white (or light) screen than a black (or dark) screen." Roberson et al, 2002"

Black screen with small words makes it hard for avid blog-readers like us. And the "My Songs" widget on the right (Ya now it's on the right. I hate the wide array of templates blogspot provides.) goes totally into seclusion.

But hey, we're talking about saving the world. Personal sacrifices are necessary; with great power comes great responsibility. (I have the great power to change my blog template!)

So here I go.






posted by 木杉 @ 17:07  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates