watsayou.blogspot.com/: I Have No Idea How To Begin
 
 
Friday, March 21, 2008
I Have No Idea How To Begin

posted by 木杉 @ 19:27  
3 Comments:
  • At March 22, 2008 12:09 AM, Blogger AhKai said…

    Need any ideas from us? I mean the people that happen to read this post..

    We might give you idea, just say the problem ^^

     
  • At March 22, 2008 11:45 AM, Blogger 雨田 said…

    HB! So long nv say hello!

    Jia you... The sem is ending! (If that's what motivates you.)

     
  • At March 22, 2008 11:57 PM, Blogger 木杉 said…

    ahkai:
    haha.. i have no idea how to begin my report. it's giving me a big headache, hahaha~ pai seh ar make u worried! =p

    雨田:
    heh! yoz! ya been very very evry busy man. jiayou to u toO!!! =))

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates