watsayou.blogspot.com/: Silent Change
 
 
Monday, February 04, 2008
Silent Change

A silent change is creeping up on watsayou.blogspot

More cartoons and less words. An occasional video, then it's back to drawings.

I'd decided to stop being my very own paparazzi. Yes, after all these while, I is still uncomfortable with the idea of talking about myself. But at the same time, I don't want to give up blogging. It's very much a part of my life, and I need a channel to let out steam, however little it may be.

I needed a solution to this problem.

And then OceanIce came to me in the form of a happy cartoon character. He's everything I am not-- he's cute, has perfect eyeside, with unproportionate body physiques under the hands of an untrained artist (me la). Oopz.

I need someone like that to show snippets of my life in a harmless, sometimes abstract way. He demonstrates how I feel in his own strange little cartoon world, and sometimes, he even lives his own life and tell you readers how HE lives and feels. I have a feeling he will be showing more of his life than mine in time to come.

Drawing is an act of self-expression. Drawing relieves stress. Drawing gives me satisfaction, especially if you guys pop in with a kind word or two (e.g. "hey, nice drawing! he's so much cuter than you in real life! HAHA!"). Drawing gives me all of these, and all I need is just a marker and a paper.

I am enjoying it. Let's see how far it takes me. I hope you enjoy, too =)


posted by 木杉 @ 00:08  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates