watsayou.blogspot.com/: Happy Working Song!
Tuesday, February 05, 2008
Happy Working Song!
I was spring cleaning-- and it was hard work to clean some parts of the house that I hadn't touch since the last spring cleaning!
And I thought of this:
The last part of the video made me laughed very hard in the theatre =p
If you know the DVD is out, do drop me a note.
Just for fun, if you're tired from all the cleaning, watch this clip:
and you'll know why I love it ^^
posted by 木杉 @
17:42
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
about me
Recent Posts
Silent Change
Lost
Gonna Act Again!
Anger Management 2
Anger Management
oopZ
Keeping My Cool
The Many Faces Of OceanIce
If she ever makes an album, I will definitely buy ...
Melts~~
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
缘来缘去
Template by