watsayou.blogspot.com/: Of Kids and Flyers
 
 
Thursday, December 06, 2007
Of Kids and Flyers

I don't usually take flyers. Ok, that's too mild. Correction: I don't take flyers if I can help it.

But I was walking along in AMK Hub this evening, and I saw some kids not far ahead of me. Next thing I know, one little boy pushed a flyer towards me, with this hey-I-am-playing-this-is-so-fun grin.

He got me there. I not only accepted the flyer, I even smiled back at him.

Maybe it was the sparkle in his eyes. Maybe it was his playful grin. Maybe... (I can't think of any smart remark to make at this point)

There's just something about them. Kids, I mean. Not the flyers. Yeah.



posted by 木杉 @ 21:02  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates