watsayou.blogspot.com/: Grrr
 
 
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Grrr

If I can survive crazy, kiasu commuters rushing into the MRT train everyday whilst I try to get out of it,

I can survive the stampede of elephants on the African plain, or the dinosaurs in Jurassic park.



>.<
posted by 木杉 @ 23:27  
3 Comments:
  • At December 23, 2007 8:51 PM, Blogger AhKai said…

    hmm.. that's a very weird description ^^

    Anyway u are going africa?!

     
  • At December 24, 2007 12:27 AM, Blogger 木杉 said…

    try getting into/outta trains during this x'mas season and you'll get wat i mean.

    as for africa, i'm not ready to face the world THAT far yet. it's like at the other end of the universe. i'll consider again when spacecrafts are equipped to go across light-years =))

     
  • At December 24, 2007 9:12 PM, Blogger AhKai said…

    haha... dont go to very busy places should be fine... but I still think all the places will be jammed...

    I really thought u will be going to the wild life there. ^^

    Anyway..

    MERRY XMAS!!! ^^

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates