watsayou.blogspot.com/: First Intimate Contact
 
 
Friday, December 14, 2007
First Intimate Contact
I quote:

First Intimate Contact (an adaptation from Cai Zhi Heng’s “First Intimate Contact”)

Usually shy and reserved when it comes to love and relationships, ‘Pizi Cai’ meets a mysterious and intriguing young girl nicknamed ‘Flying Dance’ on the Internet.What started out as something just for fun developed into frequent late-night online chats, and eventually a decision to finally meet up personally.Will this first meeting turn out to be a pleasant surprise, an everlasting regret, or perhaps…?

[picture and synopsis from sistic website]

Next week, 19th to 22nd Dec, 8pm at Jubilee Hall.

It should be nice, I think. A monologue by YES93.3fm DJ. I haven't decided whether to watch it or not though~

Visit Sistic for more information



posted by 木杉 @ 09:32  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates