watsayou.blogspot.com/: Chalet
 
 
Tuesday, December 04, 2007
Chalet

I was at a chalet yesterday, the commitee members organised it so we were really busy the whole day~

I have to help to facilitate the games, so I didn't really have the chance to talk to my buddies and friends when they came in the evening. So abit the sian la.

But otherwise, I enjoyed helping out with my fellow commitee members =)

We stayed up the whole night, went to Changi Village for late-- or early-- supper, depending on how you sees it. And witnessed the mythical men-in-women's-costumes-standing-by-the-road phenomenom.

Sometimes I missed those times last year, when there was no commitee and I am in a passive position, waiting for things to happen... but with my friends and my buddies. When I am in the commitee I am always involved, and I tend to lose chances of being with my buddies.

I said "sometimes", because commitee work is still really fun. Anyway, I will only be serving in the commitee for another semester =D good! So all I have to do now is to enjoy and put in effort.

.

P/S I cannot believe we played 终极密码 for almost 4 hours straight in an attempt to stay up.



posted by 木杉 @ 22:45  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates