watsayou.blogspot.com/: PPP
 
 
Saturday, November 24, 2007
PPP
I know I am very very very late... I watched Jay Chou's "Secret" only last night.

So there it is, two movies in a night. "Secret" is just like a beautiful poem. I'm surprised at Jay's directing.

I was reminded of Andy Lau's "All About Love". And I feel like watching "Music and Lyrics" le, too. After exam ba =))

Anyway I was talking to L and I used this "pengz" emoticon with this penguin lying on the ground. So L made a poem on the spot:

L says (12:09 AM):
there was once a

L says (12:10 AM):
pink penged penguin

L says (12:10 AM):
who went around pinky pengy penguiny

Oceanice says (12:10 AM):
HAHA!

L says (12:10 AM):
"hoho" the farmer luffed

L says (12:10 AM):
"haha" the baker luffed

L says (12:10 AM):
"hehe" the dame by the street luffed

L says (12:10 AM):
when the pink penged penguin

L says (12:10 AM):
wobbled by

L says (12:10 AM):
alright i dunoe how to cont the lousy poem le

Oceanice says (12:11 AM):
LOL!

Oceanice says (12:11 AM):
penged liao how to wobble by

Oceanice says (12:11 AM):
hahahahah

Oceanice says (12:11 AM):
so tickled by u la!!!

L says (12:14 AM):
==

L says (12:14 AM):
ya hoh

L says (12:14 AM):
i mean i mean...

L says (12:14 AM):
AFTER IT PENGED!!

L says (12:14 AM):
OKKK

L says (12:14 AM):
PENG LIAO STAND UP WALK AGAIN DEN MUS WOBBLE MA!

L says (12:14 AM):
hor hor?
posted by 木杉 @ 12:12  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates