watsayou.blogspot.com/: MRT
 
 
Friday, November 02, 2007
MRT

Did you know that there was a stop in train service yesterday evening?

I got the news first-hand. I was one of the few thousands who wanted to go back home quickly and then found out that there was a track fault.

The announcement said:


"..... track fault. Train service will resume in 20min time."

Ok. Have to wait lor.


".... track fault. Train service will resume in 5min time."

Yes!!! Talk about efficiency. My friend and I waited.


".... track fault. Train service will resume in more than an hour's time."

There was a general uproar. Yeah, hundreds of people in office wear at Raffles Place interchange groan simultaneously. It was quite a funny sight, but I didn't laugh 'cause I was with the crowd too. I cried, "Walauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"... There were a lot more u's behind the word.

My friend and I took the escalator, planning to take a taxi back home instead. We looked back at the tv screen that usually shows the train timing-- It was showing an advertisement, and we saw:


Celebrate The Best In Life With SMRT.

Woohoo.

P/S Read the newspapers today, there was a short circuit at the track in Dhoby Gaut MRT station, which explains why the train service stopped yesterday.


posted by 木杉 @ 18:43  
2 Comments:
  • At November 02, 2007 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ke lian de bin!

    that side e track hor.. always got prob leh. siao 1. ahha but i was delayed 10min only leh but e crowd was like =O flooded e station haah! sooo up end i waste 0.5hr!

     
  • At November 05, 2007 10:07 PM, Blogger 木杉 said…

    Ya!! alot of ppl in the station! i ended up wasting a full hr >.<

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates