watsayou.blogspot.com/: Enchanted
 
 
Friday, November 23, 2007
Enchanted
My next paper is on next Thursday, so after my paper today I went with my friends to watch "Enchanted".

I is so so so enchanted by "Enchanted"~




#1 A princess (princess without a caps "P" 'cause she haven't married the Prince) in a (Disney) fairy tale falls into the real world-- I like it when the evil Queen said that she pushed the princess into a world without any happy endings. Aka our world. Bah.

#2 Thanks to CG effects, we can now witness fairy tales brought to life via computer effects.

#3 Fairy tales!! The wonderful world of magic and happiness and all things good-- in real life! Uh, "real life" in the movie.

#4 It's a wonderful escape from reality. I haven't watch a Disney film for ages, and it's really, really nice to watch it again and indulge in, like they say, Disney's magical world. It's like back to being a kid. Nolstalgia. =))

#5 Watch how fairy tale seems so absurd in reality, yet how it can blend in seemlessly into reality at the same time. Kudos to Walt Disney films.




#6 Watch how the songs and dances in Disney's films got "remix". Real cool, real nice too.

#7 Watch out for the chipmunk. The computers effects on the little rodent are good. I mean GOOD.

The chipmunk rockz. Totally.

#8 Feminist rules at the end of the movie. Remember, it's the real world. If you still like stories about Princes slaying monsters and rescuing Princesses who only know how to shout for help, you must be like 80 years old.

#9 A lot of familiar scenes in the movie. Hehe. Hehehe.

#10 I is totally mesmorized by the princess in the movie. Firstly, she's beautiful. As in B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.

Secondly, I guess every man will be attracted to a woman with a little girl within. Meaning "cute". Yeah. But you know some girls' cuteness are like, overkill? Well, Amy Adams acted really well without overdoing it.

For the female readers, maybe you may want to notice James Marsden, the prince who went all out for his lover's happiness. He has a great smile. Can anybody spells "unfair"???





Watch the trailer at the official website here.

posted by 木杉 @ 22:06  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates