watsayou.blogspot.com/: Bloggers United
 
 
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Bloggers United
I was surfing tomorrow.sg when I noticed this video.



And so I click to see what it's all about.

And when I see "Steven Lim" stripping I had to click on pause and take a second look. And a third look.

NO, I IS NOT DOING THAT CUZ I WANNA SEE THE GUY STRIP

Goodness >.<

I is looking at the red door behind that guy. And I want to confirm that I is not seeing things.

It is the door of the Chinese Heritage Centre in NTU!!

!!!

I continued watching and then I realised that the girl playing the guitar looks really familiar. No wonder-- I realised we took the same module this semester! She was in my tutorial class too.

Come to the scene when they recite the pledge and I confirmed that this video was really taken in NTU.

Sigh, I is stupid la. tomorrow.sg did put an introduction below the video:
[Agagooga: This was a production of NTU Mass Comms students for their class CS322 - Video/TV Production]

Comment #1: Creative!

Comment #2: The director has a flair for directing.

Comment #3: Why do they have to use the Chinese Heritage Centre? Is it implying something with regard to the song "Bloggers United"?


... Maybe I think too much. Maybe they just like red doors ba.
posted by 木杉 @ 13:40  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates