watsayou.blogspot.com/: Win-Win
 
 
Sunday, October 07, 2007
Win-Win

I love to meet up and talk with friends. Today I met a friend and we just sat down, with coffee and green tea respectively, and talk. Zero stress, hundred percent relaxation.

Then I suddenly thought: Why does this sounds so familiar...?

And I realised: The ah peks also always gather at void decks to talk sia.

Walau.



--------------------------------------------------



I remembered a friend sent a sms to me some days ago:




Two bananas were racing against each other. As they raced, the first banana took off his sweaty clothes as he ran, and threw them on the race-track. The second banana fell as a result!


Waaaah waaaah waaah super lame. Cannot laugh one sia.

So I sent this to another friend to irritate him. I remembered I laughed a silent hiak hiak hiak as I pressed the "send" button.


Friend replied next morning:




Hahaha!! So funny! Thx for brightening up my day!! =D



............ WIN le.




posted by 木杉 @ 17:41  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates