watsayou.blogspot.com/: Quotes
 
 
Monday, October 15, 2007
Quotes
1 more day!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday's Chinese newspaper recorded:


We need to find God, and he cannot
be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how
nature-- trees, flowers, grass-- grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and
the sun, how they move in silence... We need silence to be able to touch
souls.


So nice!!

I googled on the quote and found quite a few websites, like this, for instance, with a "Top 5 Quotes from Mother Theresa". We probably don't know Mother Theresa ever complained:

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." --- Mother Teresa

LOL

This is good:

"I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is no hurt, but only more love."

=D

And then I found this on the same website:

Top 5 Quotes from God

"Forgive, O Lord, my little jokes on Thee, and I'll forgive Thy great big joke on me."
--- Robert Frost

Hahahahah!!!
So funny la!!!!

And this:

"I know that the Lord is always on the side of the right. But it is my constant anxiety and prayer that I and this nation should be on the Lords side."
--- Abraham Lincoln

And since we are on "quotes on God" I found this webby. Check this out:

God is dead - Nietzsche
Nietzsche is dead - God
AnonymousGriffiti found on college campuses and restroom walls.


Someone once said that we joke about people whom we fear or look up to. Think it explains these jokes quotes.
posted by 木杉 @ 22:22  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates