Looking back at my posts, I realised my blog isn't exactly interesting
PENGZ >.<
This blog was created out of the curiosity for blogging. I wanted to know what's so fun about baring your soul to people you don't even know exist. So I started this blog a year ago few weeks before my exams.
I told you all before that I cannot get my priorities right.
It started out as a random, unknown blog in the cyberspace. Then for some reason my friends came to know about it and the community grows. Which is good. My blog counts hit 10 everyday for the past six months. I think the community is going strong and getting bigger everyday. Wheet-wheet!
I get to know friends from this blog. Like Ah Kai!! YoohoO! Hello Ah Kai~!!
Hmm ok. Make that "friend" instead. Without the 's'. =_="
But blogging is still cool.
#1 People, or most importantly, friends, get to know you better.
#2 You get to share the interesting bits of life via your blog. E.g. Like how you brush your teeth this morning just like any other morning. Do you know how tough it is to brush your teeth the same way every morning? Very hard, can??
#3 People can help you with situations you cannot handle. Need to make a choice? Blog it and people will offer you advicesat the very least.
#4 People can suan you with situations you cannot handle. Mr anonymousis my very good friend who has a license to suan me without getting killed. So isJ7.
#5 You can suan people with situations they cannot handle. Like the classic J7 post.
I created this blog with the name watsayou hoping that I can have people all over the net pouring in to leave comments. Then everyday I can have something to look forward to.
But come to think of it, my friends, and phantom readers alike, should be hoping to have interesting posts to look forward to everyday so that they can leave comments. I think when you guys surf over to watsayou and saw this, i mean, what kind of comments can you probably give??
Ok you guys are forgiven =">
Talking about phantom readers, I think I do have phantom readers. At watsayou's one year old birthday, can you come over and leave a message? Give yourself an intial at the very least. I will probably go mad if I see 96 comments for this post, all going at:
Hello. I is phantom reader #1. -anonymous Hello. I is phantom reader #2. -anonymous Hello. I is phantom reader #3. -anonymous Hello. I is phantom reader #4. -anonymous
.......................................
Happy Birthday to watsayou!
And to all bloggers: I will pwn you someday Blogging is cool. Keep blogging! =D
i was kind of surprise to see the happy birthday again..lol.. because i thought your birthday was over already.. Anyway... Happy birthday to your blog! =)
Oh so that's it. Happy birthday to watsayou, happy blogging.