watsayou.blogspot.com/: Collection Of Conversations
 
 
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Collection Of Conversations
W: Hey M, your laptop is Vista or not?

M: What? What Vista? ...My laptop is Acer!

W: ................................


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

M: Hey where you live?

Me: Ang Mo Kio lor.

M: Is AMK near Pasir Ris??

Me: >.<


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Over sms)

Me: Want go swim later?

J: Going sch leh!

Me: Dun go la, go swim laa

J: Come find me then we go jog then have dinner =))

Me: Dunwann i want get a tan

J: U can run topless

...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fren: Did you have a girlfriend before?

Me: Nope

Fren: ...Not in JC?

Me: Nope

Fren: Not in secondary school?

Me: (getting sad) Nope

Fren: ......
Fren: ...What have you been doing all these while??


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My tuition kid said:

"If I get good grades and my father want to get something for me, I want something that does not waste current and hurt my eyes (e.g. PSP, etc) I want a bike!"

He also said:

"My father and mother love soccer..."

"Really?" I asked, picturing the couple playing soccer with the kid.

"... I am the soccer ball." The kid said.

I patted him on his back sympathetically.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me buying fried kway teow from the auntie:

"Auntie, gimme 3 packets of fried kway teow for $1-- I mean, 1 packet of fried kway teow for $3!!!!"

...........................................
posted by 木杉 @ 19:46  
4 Comments:
  • At October 31, 2007 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    biN! you veri funny lehhhh :P

     
  • At November 02, 2007 6:50 PM, Blogger AhKai said…

    LOL.. What the hell..

     
  • At November 10, 2007 12:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ok i'm super late in catching up with your blog. Hurhurhur... working life is like that. Well, you don't need to worry about people thinking that you are wasting time in your life! I'm worse! No TV, no Games, No clubbing, no friends outing/party/bbq whatever, hurhur.. are you sure you want me to list them all? =P

     
  • At November 11, 2007 1:17 PM, Blogger 木杉 said…

    ur super nice sis:

    uh, it's ok. muAhaha

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates