| Monday, October 22, 2007 |
| Busy |
No, not me. Jay Chou.
I remembered when I first heard this song I was like "Wow, is so not Jay Chou!"
This song gets nicer as you listen.. And the MV is just so FUNNY!!
Enjoy people~! |
posted by 木杉 @ 21:18  |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
LOL.. Omg.. This song again... but it is a nice song... =)
Truely it really gets nicer when listen to it..
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
| |
|
|
| about me |
|
|
| Recent Posts |
|
| Archives |
|
| Quote |
| If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty |
| Links |
|
|
| Template by |
|
|
LOL..
Omg.. This song again... but it is a nice song... =)
Truely it really gets nicer when listen to it..