| Friday, September 28, 2007 |
| Week |
A review of what I did during the past week, whether you like it or not~
Mon: A friend's birthday celebration.
Tue: MAF with my family =))
Wed: Badminton session in the morning, JC friends gathering at night.
Thurs: Watched "Rouge Assasin". Like finally!
Fri: Birthday lunch for a friend, and cycling =))
Steady right! This packed schedule left me with 2 assignments and a project undone, and a test unprepared.
I think I'm getting my priorities mixed up >.<
But it's recess week, and there's so many friends to catch up with. In fact, I haven't met up with a group of friends-- my Army kakis-- this week!
I like meeting up with friends and talk. It's refreshing. Especially long-time-no-see-friends. There's so much to update on each other!
|
posted by 木杉 @ 23:32  |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
eh.. where is me on ur list ? =(
-
saw u oredy on my division's MAF event, so considered that done =P
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
| |
|
|
| about me |
|
|
| Recent Posts |
|
| Archives |
|
| Quote |
| If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty |
| Links |
|
|
| Template by |
|
|
eh.. where is me on ur list ? =(