watsayou.blogspot.com/: wOw!
 
 
Friday, September 21, 2007
wOw!
Ok, I handed up the project yesterday, and the quiz was kinda difficult. But the event we did yesterday was a success!!

Preparation:

Lanterns!
Games!
Food!!


Ok random picture. I took it because I think it was nice.

We had lucky draw, and I won this!


It was cool because I was wrapping the gifts for the lucky draw, and I saw this and I like it. Then yesterday I got to take part in the lucky draw, and all my life I cannot remember winning anything from any lucky draw so I didn't think much about it. But then the MCs announced my number (5!) and I got a prize-- bonus #1-- and when I took it I got a feeling it is the wrist band... and it is! Bonus #2!

After the event and the clearing-up and bidding everyone else goodbye's, some of us went to some corner of the school to chill out under the night sky, and we just talk. I like it. And then when it was really late we took the bus home, all the while hoping that we will be able to catch the last train.

It was a really tiring day for me yesterday and the whole of the past 2 weeks, but it's all over, and recess week is next week, so I guess it's time for me to settle down and pick up my books.

But first I'll do my favourite activity-- Reading. I haven't picked up a story in a long time... maybe it's time I read on the book my friend gave me =)

Have a good weekend!

posted by 木杉 @ 21:51  
2 Comments:
  • At September 23, 2007 1:59 AM, Blogger  said…

    Can u stop getting 'anythg' u wanted in your mind? Now i'm believing ur mom when she said u muz be thinking aloud!

    haha, u r so lucky la....

    have u read the comic bk given by a nice lady for early birthday present? ^^,

     
  • At September 23, 2007 4:16 PM, Blogger 木杉 said…

    Oh well. I can't really help it you know (shrug)

    muAhahahahah

    I just finished the comic book this morning =)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates