watsayou.blogspot.com/: Official
 
 
Saturday, September 01, 2007
Official
It's official. I is 22 le.

O_o

~~~

I spent a quiet birthday yesterday. Went to a chalet and when the clock strikes 12 my friends wished me happy birthday =)) so sweet!

Reached home at around 4.30am, slept at 5am. Then I woke up at around 10am and I cannot get back to sleep.

I spent the day doing my reports. Near to the evening a buddy came over and gave me a present-- sibeh touched! We went to chat over a cup of coffee (my treat, of course) and it was really fun catching up. This buddy and I share the same birthday!!

At night I watched "Ghost Whisperer". My sis brought the cake out and lighted the candle and sang, but me and my mum were busy watching the show, so my sis and dad were kinda =_=

But commercial came on soon and we sang and I blew out the candle and cut the cake.

I like spending my "special" day quietly. And on this day I reminded myself again how hard my parents worked for me.

Birthday is a day for remembering all that my parents had done for me.

posted by 木杉 @ 19:29  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates