watsayou.blogspot.com/: Metrosexual O.I.
 
 
Friday, September 07, 2007
Metrosexual O.I.
Had been busssyyy for the past few days. So missed out on blogging... I even missed out on my favourite 9pm show!!

Yesterday my uni friends celebrated me and ZQ's birthday at Marina Square k-box!!

Look at the presents that I received:





WAhseh all the bling-blings!! I is metrosexual oceanice liao!! Got sunglasses somemore. It's my first pair of sunglasses! And a new cap. I was just thinking to myself a few days ago that I should get a new cap soon, and woosh, it came as a birthday present. What a surprise!

My mum was skeptical. She said I must have think out loud. Hohoho!

Another of my friend decided that I must be intellectual as well as metrosexual, so he gave me this book:

This book won the Man Booker Price for Fiction in 2003 ! But I know nothing about this book. Should be an interesting read. But judging by my schedule and the works that await me...... Maybe I'll have to leave it till the holidays.

It's Friday today! Have a great weekend! =D


posted by 木杉 @ 20:49  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates