It's Friday again. How fast!
It had been a busy few weeks for me. Our division set up a main committee a few weeks ago, and we had an election last week. My friends filled up an election form for me as a birthday present =_= and now I'm in the main committee in charge of doing publicity.
We had a meeting on Tuesday that ended at around 10pm. There's a lot of things to settle for the newly-established committee, and we have an event that has to be done in less than a week's time. We are having a Mid-Autumn Festival “get-together” next Thursday; it's an event that our division organizes every year, so we'll be doing it this year too.

I'm busy—but then everyone in the committee is running around being busy, too. But I guess I do feel a little bit sian because I is getting less quality time with my family and the 9pm show and friends. I got home like around 11.30pm yesterday and slept at 2.30am because of works that I have to do. No time for anything or anyone else!
Next week will be even more fun for me: a mid-term exam on the subject I feared most, a project to hand in, a quiz, and the Mid-Autumn event. And things don't help when some people tried to play around with the division blog, of which I am in charge of. (Yes, I now have 3 blogs under my hands)
I seldom rant about myself and my feelings. I guess I'm really getting used to this blog thingy. Talk about being slow. Have a great weekend! I'll be seeing my P3 tuition kids tomorrow again. I hope they don't keep crawling beneath the tables anymore. And I hope the girls can come tomorrow-- sad to say, girls are really, really more sensible than boys. Well, in the context of 9-years-old kids, at least. (Shrugs)
|
Election form = birthday present
LOL..
Thats really creative for your friends to come up for a present..haha..