watsayou.blogspot.com/: Uh-Oh
 
 
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Uh-Oh
I just secured a tuition deal. I will be teaching tuition this saturday.

I will be teaching Maths.

News Flash: I flunk my Maths from P4 till JC.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The tuition kids are as good as dead.

posted by 木杉 @ 21:02  
4 Comments:
  • At August 30, 2007 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well... i pray hard for that kid's future!!

     
  • At August 30, 2007 10:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    no wad, u can teach the kid how to NOT fail maths. I bet you are very experienced right?

     
  • At August 31, 2007 10:44 PM, Blogger AhKai said…

    LOL..How could you join the tutition!!!

     
  • At September 01, 2007 7:29 PM, Blogger 木杉 said…

    mr anonymous:
    well, that's very kind of you! i thank you by giving tuition to your kid next time k! =D

    y.s.s.n.s:
    no. i is experience in failing math, not in NOT failing =(

    ahkai:
    dun worry. i flunk p4 math, but i teach p3 math. yay!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates