watsayou.blogspot.com/: Let's Never, Ever
 
 
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Let's Never, Ever

Went PS. aka Plaza Singapura.

Walked to Cathay for Ben and Jerry's. There was a band playing and... Well, let's just say it made us finished our ice-cream doubly fast.

Walked back to PS to check out movie timings. No suitable timings~

Walked to Paradiz for a K-box session. Reached there and found out

*thunder and lightning*


NO MORE K-BOX!! DEMOLISHED OREDY!!


OMG!! *more thunder and lightning*

Dragged Walked back to PS for arcade.

Then finally FINALLY went home.


What a night!
Let's never, ever do that again.


P/S I haven't seen her for 3 consecutive weeks.

I miss Melinda!



posted by 木杉 @ 01:10  
2 Comments:
  • At August 25, 2007 10:44 PM, Blogger 雨田 said…

    No more K box? Hey... I like that branch the most! Although went there once only. Haha. Booo!

    Melinda is such a poor thing yest. Stupid ghost.

    K enjoy yourself. See ya soon, I hope!

     
  • At August 27, 2007 10:22 PM, Blogger 木杉 said…

    YA! We walked all the way there and then we went in and we looked up and we saw-- GONE.

    WIN OREDY!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates