watsayou.blogspot.com/: I Got No Chemistry With My Friends
 
 
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
I Got No Chemistry With My Friends
My friends tried to get me to trick our friends:

#1

FrenA: Did you guys smell anything??

FrenB: No. Got meh? (blinks)

Me: Got ar. Never smell meh??

FrenB: (blinks rapidly) No ar. NEVER ar.

Me: Got ar. Eh your eyes kena dust issit. I give you tissue.

FrenB: >.<


#2

Few hours later

FrenC: Hey, did you guys (me and frenB) told her (frenD) what happened earlier in the day??

FrenD: What happened??

FrenB: That thing lor! Haix! (nudged me)

Me: What thing? What happened?

FrenC: THAT thing lorr. HAIX!!

FrenD: What thing?

FrenB: Nor, THAT incident~ (nudged me)

Me: What thing what thing what happened? Tell me leh~!

FrenB and FrenC: >.<


I really got no chemistry with my friends sia.
posted by 木杉 @ 00:55  
5 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates