watsayou.blogspot.com/: Happy Burstday#2
 
 
Friday, August 10, 2007
Happy Burstday#2

Take a look at local ah gong of blogging Mr Brown's skeptical post on the National Day Parade 2007.

Visit the post Here.

I didn't watched most of it. I only caught the part when Kit Chan sang, and the firework display (because I was having my dinner then). Nice. Kit Chan was awesome. And so was the firework display.

Maybe I wasn't really that interested in the National Day Parade this year because at the back of my mind I had the same thoughts as Mr Brown? But mostly it was because of some matter that I was worrying about.

At night my parents went out and my sis went out with her bf and I had some quiet time to myself. Quite a peaceful national day.

P.S. Mr Brown's baby, Joy, is very very cute =D

posted by 木杉 @ 15:03  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates