watsayou.blogspot.com/: Busy
 
 
Friday, August 03, 2007
Busy
School's starting next week and I had been busy.

I'd been doing a lot of this before school starts and I have to bury myself in, yes, books, but a different kind of them, again:


I'd been checking out their practises. Freshmen Orientation for our course on Sunday! Which means everyone will be busy with the rehearsals tomorrow.










Cool, huh? I don't know how to play any musical instruments at all-- I cannot even remember how to play the recorder already. =((

I hope they do well on Sunday!

~

On another note, I went to help out in the school's Freshmen Orientation today. This time I went as a student ambassador.

Met C on the train and I realised that exactly a year ago, it was she who "brought" me to the school's Freshmen Orientation. It felt so much like a year ago as we took the train then the bus into the school campus, except that this time I am no longer a freshie, and she is in her last year of school. It was like an overlap, a year ago and now, and it feels so weird.

How time flies. Abit 感慨-- roughly translated it means I am a bit overwhelmed with emotions. More roughly translated, I am feeling a bit emo as I think about it.

School life is good, but time flies when one is having fun (hey, sounds familiar) so I should really treasure, and enjoy, every bit of it.

Anyway, wish me luck for my performance on Sunday! =D

posted by 木杉 @ 20:37  
6 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates