watsayou.blogspot.com/: WooHOO!!
 
 
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
WooHOO!!
Reader "ur super nice sis" left a comment in my previous post.

Just in case you are wondering:




WOOHOO!!



I is listening to it now. I like 玛莎的小事,which is actually 最重要的小事 sang by 玛莎.

Thank you, "ur super nice sis"! =P



posted by 木杉 @ 22:16  
6 Comments:
  • At August 16, 2007 9:20 PM, Blogger AhKai said…

    WOW! So good!!!

     
  • At August 17, 2007 12:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    NOno... you should change your post.. I write for you now...

    Reader "ur super nice sis" left a comment in my blog, in case you are wondering... here it is.. (picture)

    She very buey sincere one...

    "ur super nice sis" : Is this the one you want?

    OceanIce: Ya.. You buy ar!

    "ur super ..." : Happy Birthday!

    OceanIce: ...Thankew...so early ar...

    "ur super..." : You better go try out soon ar... i no time to go change for you de!

    =D Nice?

    Once again,
    by your super NICE sis. =D

     
  • At August 17, 2007 1:06 AM, Blogger 木杉 said…

    Hanah hanah nice sis la~!

    hahahaahah

    = D

     
  • At August 17, 2007 11:04 AM, Blogger 雨田 said…

    hey so sweet! I think ur sis is super nice, really! Girls are still nicer. Oops.

    But I think "ur super nice sis", ur kor also treats you very well de right?

     
  • At August 17, 2007 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    urgh urek! lol.. =x

     
  • At August 17, 2007 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Actually ar, "super nice" sis, usually will come with "super nice" kor de la.. a complete package ma.. hor hor hor? our mum dun have us through discounted price de... =x

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates