Have you seen the latest Goldheart Celestial jewellery advertisement?
It features Alan Tern (唐育书) and Priscelia Chan (曾诗梅), the soon-to-be-husband-and-wife, and it is a really sweet advertisement.
I watched it on TV-mobile yesterday, and I was busy staring at Priscelia Chan, and I was just feeling extremely slightly a bit sad when Alan and Priscelia smooched, when this secondary school girl beside me exclaimed, "Omg! Did you see that? She kissed Gurmit Singh!"
Her friends were shocked. One of them said, "That's not Gurmit Singh!"
"Yes it is!" cried the girl. "It IS Gurmit Singh!"
"No it's not!" said the guy.
"Want to bet??" challenged the girl.
"It's not Gurmit Singh. It's another actor!"
"Then what's his name?"
"Uh.. eh.."
"See? You dunno! It's Gurmit Singh!"
It was another half-and-hour of "Yes it is!" and "No it's not!" before the girl turned to another guy in front. "Is that Gurmit Singh?"
The other guy said, "Hmm. I think he removed his mole la."
Good one, I thought. You didn't agree that it was Gurmit Singh, but you obviously don't know Alan Tern's name, and you don't want to make the girl angry... so in order to wriggle your way out you pull on a bad joke about PCK's mole. It's a bad joke because it's got no link whatsoever.
But the girl giggled anyway and gave up on the whole debate by declaring "Whatever!". Score one for The Other Guy and none for The Guy.

Do they really look alike??

And anyway. Even if it's really Gurmit Singh in the advertisement, what's wrong with him smooching a female artiste?? |
LOL..I think the whole trip will be very hilarious..haha
But seriously they do look alike..