watsayou.blogspot.com/: 881 ar Yo ar Yo!
 
 
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
881 ar Yo ar Yo!
It's been a week since I watched it, but the song kept flashing in my mind:






Nice song nice song nice song! I can listen to it on repeat anytime =D

I think the lyrics are meaningful. I like the chorus part.

I do not quite like the movie though. The story is so "cliche", some parts are so exaggerated!

But if you are looking for plenty of laughter, plenty of lightings, plenty of noises, very glamourous costumes, and a whole lot of nice songs... then 881 is the movie for you.

I kept thinking of Twins when I watched them:








Ok no link. >.<


Liu Ling Ling (centre) is the reason to watch, too, for both her superb singing and acting.




Now I go around saying "Techno ___!" to anything I is not happy with. Not that I have a lot to be unhappy with, anyway.



And H.I.V totally, totally RULEZ.


H.I.V: Holy Innocent Virgins!


I cannot decide whether to love it or hate it. Oh man~!

posted by 木杉 @ 23:24  
2 Comments:
  • At August 25, 2007 11:08 PM, Blogger cindee said…

    techno show ah! :P 881 yo ah yo ah yo! :P I love this move! So so so good! check out www.royston-tan.blogspot.com

     
  • At August 27, 2007 10:24 PM, Blogger 木杉 said…

    royston tan was at ntu last friday for a talk. i could have jio-ed you go listen!! it was an interesting talk =D

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates