watsayou.blogspot.com/: Terrapin And The Sun
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Terrapin And The Sun
With regards to my previous post yesterday afternoon, when I placed my terrapin's tank so that it can busk in the sun, My best friend
j7
expressed his concern:
~j7~ says (10:20 PM):
did ur terrapin die?
Oceanice says (10:20 PM):
>.<
Oceanice says (10:20 PM):
siao ar
Oceanice says (10:20 PM):
>.< >.<
~j7~ says (10:20 PM):
got burnt by the sUN~!
Did I just said that he is my best friend?? >.<
posted by 木杉 @
22:22
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
about me
Recent Posts
Cham
So Very, Very, Very Touched
Die
Singaporeans
Simple Joys Of Life
Heh
Just Like Old Times
Nice Show
When My Lecturer Speaks, I...
Look-alikes
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
缘来缘去
Template by