watsayou.blogspot.com/: Simple Joys Of Life
 
 
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Simple Joys Of Life
I went to school yesterday morning, and it was a gloomy, wet morning.

Just when I was feeling rather down as well:


Ta-da!! Breakfast I bought at the canteen.

Look at the egg-- it was a heart-shaped egg. 爱心早餐!

This love-ly breakfast warmed my heart.

............................

The evening was beautiful:



I guess we can be happy satisfied everyday if we are able to appreciate the simple joys of life.
posted by 木杉 @ 14:36  
2 Comments:
  • At July 12, 2007 10:50 PM, Blogger  said…

    That egg looks watery! awww...

    Pls tell the auntie at my bee hoon store to give me a watery egg as well.. LOL.

    Simple joys of life. yes. :)

     
  • At July 13, 2007 12:37 AM, Blogger 木杉 said…

    the egg yolk didn't flowed out when i cut it~ >.< LOL

    still simple joy ba =D

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates