AND THEN she commented again that I look like Pin Guan.
I really don't think I look like them. I is much more handsome uglier than them, la. But I was really baffled. Do Edmund Chen and Pin Guan look alike???
>.<
I always imagined myself to have undiscovered super powers. Now I know for sure that I am a shape-shifter. All I have to do now is to find out if I am a mutant, or some alien from a dying star. Cool~
Hey I think your friend's sis might not be wrong. In some instances, I also think you look like these 2 ppl, maybe certain angles or expressions.
For edmund chen, maybe it's the face shape. For pin guan, maybe it's the specs? KEKEKEKE! Aiyah, my friend's bf also looks like pin guan sometimes. Doesn't mean you look like him.
Hey I think your friend's sis might not be wrong. In some instances, I also think you look like these 2 ppl, maybe certain angles or expressions.
For edmund chen, maybe it's the face shape. For pin guan, maybe it's the specs? KEKEKEKE! Aiyah, my friend's bf also looks like pin guan sometimes. Doesn't mean you look like him.
So relax, at least two of them are good-looking.