I watched "Invisible Target" this afternoon. It is a superbly cool action movie.
A lot of guns, explosions, glass-breakings, and kick-ass moves.

I think Nicholas Tse looks cool with stubble. Plus there's a lot of cool, dangerous moves designed for him so the focus of the movie is actually pretty much on him. Shawn Yue acts well in the movie too. Looking at him and Nicholas Tse, I kept thinking of "Dragon Tiger Gate" (What a lousy translation) where the duo paired up and fought.
Jaycee Chan looks so much like his father! I was quite surprised at his acting. Not bad~ Now Jason Wu is worth mentioning. He plays a baddie that kicks the 3 male leads' asses left right front back and centre. Reminds me of Jet Li in "Lethal Weapon 4". He has that same vicious air around him. Just in case you are wondering if I am just an action fanatic that only watch out for actions, hey I noticed the directing too. In fact, it was pretty much the directing and the storyline that I decide to stay here typing away.
The director was very good at creating the atmosphere. Some angles that he managed are quite innovative, too. He really improved a lot since "New Police Story". (Wow. I never wiki-ed so much before.)
|