| Monday, July 02, 2007 |
| Blogskin |
Yes, I changed blog skins 2 times over the weekend, if you noticed.
There are 3 reasons why I did so.
Reason #1:
Too sian.
Reason #2:
Too sian.
Reason #3:
Too sian.
Anyway I will be staying with this blogskin. Confirmed. For now, that is.
heh. |
posted by 木杉 @ 01:07  |
|
| 3 Comments: |
-
is there like a blogskin? haha, its juz BLANK.
but haiya, suits u lar. BLANK. heh
-
-
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
| |
|
|
| about me |
|
|
| Recent Posts |
|
| Archives |
|
| Quote |
| If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty |
| Links |
|
|
| Template by |
|
|
is there like a blogskin? haha, its juz BLANK.
but haiya, suits u lar. BLANK. heh