My cousin had her wedding ceremony yesterday!
I think I told you all that I have to reach her place by 7am. I woke up at 6.20am! Hoho!
The groom and his brothers reached around 7.20am.

The sisters and the bride's dad looking out for the groom's car.
As usual, the groom and his brothers have to go through a series of "tekan-ing", i.e. a series of tests set by the bride's sisters. Groom had to drink some yucky drink, eat wasabi biscuits, and guess the strand of hair that belongs to his bride-to-be-then, and much more. They spent more than half-an-hour!
I decided right there and then that if I ever get married, I will just bring a chainsaw and me and my brothers will just saw through the door.
Anyway, the groom survived the torture and he went inside the house. There he was faced with a situation where he had to guess which room the bride was in. At this time, his brothers just sat down on the sofa and watched TV! WAlau. I pitied the groom.
The groom survived by himself by saying a series of mushy stuffs to the bride's mother (sounds weird, I know). He made some sincere promises, and when he was done there was a silence.
I clapped and cheered. Only then did the groom's brothers tore their eyes off the TV and started cheering.
=_=
Together!
It was a simple ceremony. The usual procedures, but nice nevertheless.
We attended the wedding dinner at night. There was this couple at our table, and I thought they were 25-years old or so, and dating. But it turned out that they were married with two kids, and the guy is almost 40-years old.
They were fun to talk to. The woman was pretty and the guy was good-looking, and they both look young enough. Some people get all the envy! When the dinner was over we went home. (Duh.) I winked at the groom. "The night is still young!" I said. My cousin rolled her eyes. "He's not young anymore, lor." It was a smart retort to my stupid comment. I siam hastily.
|
Funny entry!
You cheered, what a good initiative! And cheeky sia...
Invite me when u get married ah! (Sounds very far, but we never know, do we?)