watsayou.blogspot.com/: Share2
 
 
Thursday, June 28, 2007
Share2
现代快乐食谱:材料包括,4 杯爱, 2 杯忠诚, 3 杯宽恕,1
杯友谊, 5 匙希望, 2 匙温柔,4 夸特的信心, 和1桶欢笑


把爱和忠诚渗入信心,充分混合。
再加入温柔,仁慈和体谅搅拌均匀。加入友谊和希望,并大量撒入欢笑。放在阳光下烘培。每天取一大份食用。



It's the recipe for happiness that my friend gave last night:

Add 4 cups of LUV,


2 cups of LOYALTY,

3 cups of FORGIVENESS,

1 cup of FRIENDSHIP,

5 cups of HOPE,

2 teaspoons of GENTLENESS,

4 ounce (oceanice notes: I think I is wrong. I think it does not refers to ounce~) of CONFIDENCE,

and a pail of LAUGHTER.

~

Add LUV and LOYALTY into CONFIDENCE, and mix them well.

Then add in GENTLENESS, COMPASSION and UNDERSTANDING (oceanice notes: where did the last 2 ingredients pop out from??) and stir evenly.

Now add in FRIENDSHIP and HOPE, and throw in a generous amount of LAUGHTER.

Leave it under the sun and take a large potion of it everyday~


I'm sharing again. It feels good when I do that =D


posted by 木杉 @ 23:05  
1 Comments:
  • At June 29, 2007 12:08 AM, Blogger  said…

    仁慈和体谅来自宽恕。

    somehow, after it's translated into english, it doesnt feel that 温馨 anymore... :P

    stay happy!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates