watsayou.blogspot.com/: Doing My Maths Assignment
 
 
Monday, June 25, 2007
Doing My Maths Assignment

posted by 木杉 @ 12:39  
4 Comments:
  • At June 25, 2007 2:58 PM, Blogger 雨田 said…

    hey cute! HB ah, never quite known u as an artist.

    But who knows, maybe all this while you have been drawing on your maths book/notes in jc class ya?

     
  • At June 25, 2007 9:50 PM, Blogger AhKai said…

    jiayou jiayou!

     
  • At June 27, 2007 12:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow draw so nice ah

     
  • At June 27, 2007 10:19 PM, Blogger 木杉 said…

    雨田:
    No.. I dun like to doodle on my notes. But my fren does. It's very irritating when exam comes and I took out my notes and on every page I saw a pig cartoon!! Grr! =D

    ahkai:
    woohoO!

    st:
    (blush)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates