watsayou.blogspot.com/: 缘来缘去
 
 
Friday, June 01, 2007
缘来缘去
Don't ask me what the words mean. I can only recognise 8 characters.


I'd started a Chinese blog! It's a compilation of essays and thoughts.

I must be mad. Two blogs on my hands! I am barely coping with one.

So, this blog will still be my "full-time" blog. I will not be a consistent blogger over at the other side.

But, if ever there is a time when you feel a tug in your heart, some 莫名的感动在心里的某处,you can visit that site. Because I can express myself better with Chinese, la.

And when you do, I hope I will not disappoint you.

Visit my new blog here.

.................................................

Btw, tomorrow marks a year since I ORD from Army, and my cousin is holding her wedding ceremony tomorrow, too.

I will have to be at her house tomorrow before 7am! Hoho!

Since it is an anniversary, I want to reminisce about Army tomorrow. I hope I have the time to do so.

My cousin does not know of this blog (Maybe she does! Maybe she's a phantom reader! Ahh!), but I still want to wish her:


Congratulations!
posted by 木杉 @ 18:00  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates