In a span of a week, these two friends of mine bumped into each other three times. Today when they met, they kept accusing that the other party was stalking him/her.
Sometimes, I didn't even get to see my neighbours for a month.
Either I have weird friends, or I myself am weird.
I just wiki-ed them moments ago. My friends taught me these words today. They were saying, "Blah, blah, blah..... perpetrator." And I was like:
"Uh, can you speak English??"
No, no. It's my fault, of course. I need to start watching more English shows, or listen to BBC news more often. On the other hand, maybe I can just ask my friends out more often and listen to them talk about all those chim chim words. It'll be more fun + less mundane + I can irritate them with the constant "Please speak English!!" when I don't understand.
Also, a really really good point is that, when I ask them to explain a word/ term, other chim words sprout out as they attempt to explain. Hence I get to learn even more.
Who needs dictionary when you have friends like that??
Hey, not bad, I think we explained the words rather accurately. But I think they kinda confused you.
I think you have weird friends. *points to....*
It's weird, dude, not wierd...
It's ok, I do that sometimes too.
You all make me laugh so much. *cough cough*