watsayou.blogspot.com/: A Trifle Bit Better
 
 
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
A Trifle Bit Better
I am feeling a bit better now, so I can blog.

I wanted to crack some jokes on yesterday's post-- y'know, try to act cool about my illness and all. But I didn't want to pass the virus to my computer so I logged off straight after a short post.

Kidding. 0_o I was too sick yesterday to blog properly la.

Actually I was sick through the weekend. After two sets of strenuous exercises (in the morning and at night) on Thursday, I experienced muscle-ache on Friday.

On Saturday the pain subsided a bit, but I started to have sore throat. Or so I thought.

On Sunday, after my usual exercise in the morning, I started to feel feverish. That night wasn't fun. I was burning, smoking-- like a piece of ham on a bbq grill. Retribution! I attended two bbq in a span of two weeks after my exams, and I had a part to play in bbq-ing.

Anyway, I realised my fever could be caused by throat infection. Yesterday I survived on nothing but panadols and plain, tasteless noodles.

I do not have a habit of seeing a doctor when I fall sick. In fact, I am very stubborn about it. I think I don't trust doctors very much. My parents argue with me more when I am sick than anytime else simply because of this...

I have a feeling that I am going to be those kind of very stubborn old man who keep pointing middle finger and screaming, "Lemme outta this darn hospital!!" when his children stand by his hospital bed.

It's really, really, not fun to be sick. I am still coughing now. And I have a slight runny nose. And I still feel slightly weak.

I don't talk now. I croak. But today I sounded much better than yesterday. At least when I tried to sing today, I sounded like A-Do.

One good thing is that I lost 2kg. In case you don't know me, I am usually slim, lean and handsome. But now I look even slimmer, leaner and handsomer. Here's how I look like now:








Hello! I is Oceanice!


P/S Thanks for the well-wishes, friends. Appreciate it. =))

posted by 木杉 @ 21:37  
1 Comments:
  • At April 13, 2008 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    cannot ta han lah, i keep laughing at his part :


    One good thing is that I lost 2kg. In case you don't know me, I am usually slim, lean and handsome. But now I look even slimmer, leaner and handsomer.

    whahahaa...

    xian

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates